Sunday, July 25, 2010

You know those wet facial wipes that cleanse tones moisturize do u apply it to wet face or dry face?

and if so it prob no point washing face in cleanser oh well can u help me out?You know those wet facial wipes that cleanse tones moisturize do u apply it to wet face or dry face?
A dry face.You know those wet facial wipes that cleanse tones moisturize do u apply it to wet face or dry face?
The wipes act as your cleanser, so all you have to do is wipe them across a dry face, then follow up with a moisturizer, eye cream etc.
you should use them on a dry face. I dont use anything else to wash my face with after using them. Just a quick splash of cold water once ive finished showering to close my pores.
I use them on my face dry when I wake up, then wash my face in cleanser when I'm getting ready. So you can use either or both, but if just face wipes are good enough to cleanse your type of skin then they're the easier option!
Use on a dry face, but t doesn't really matter if you use on a wet face either. I love them but some can be quite astringent so i always use ones for sensitive skin.
You're supposed to use them on a dry face but I personally don't rate them at all. Every time I use them I end up with spots. Stick to cleansers and warm water is my advice!
It should have directions but I'm guessing if they're ';wet'; then your face should be dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment