Friday, July 23, 2010

When Does the Facial Development Stop?

I'm 20 and just curious, at what age will my facial appearance stop changing or developing? What I'm trying to say is basically when will my facial appearance stay the same until I begin to age. For example will I look into the mirror 10 years from now and still see the same person?





Thanks in advance!When Does the Facial Development Stop?
Your face continues to change (for most people) in subtle ways. I had the curse of looking very young as a teenager, but now I enjoy it; I'm 38 and can pass for 25, easily. I haven't really changed at all since my mid-twenties. Genetics has a lot to do with how you age, and also your sun exposure. 90% of aging is photoaging, from the sun! You will probably see a few changes in your face at 30 (mild lines around the eyes, change in skin texture)When Does the Facial Development Stop?
it never stops, even when ur dead...
After Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment